Rishikesh celibrate 75th Republic dasy of india .Today on ocassion of Republic day Yoga students from Ganga yoga Silvina de Argentina Nahuel de Argentina , ashley R Dominicana, Martha de Colombia, alba de España, Andrea de Argentina , Mechi d Argentina , Soraya Argentina , Mireia de España , Flor de Argentina , lighu de Argentina, inmma de España, Gabriela de Argentina share there happiness and love towards Mother India and Rishikesh these two weekends they learn traditional hatha yoga , pranayama , Meditation , yoga philosophy , Patanjali yoga stura .
Republic day also celibrated in Press club Rishikesh where 26 journalist from portals , newspapers , Tv presents celibrate Republic day .
Geeta Ashram charitable school celibrate Republic Day 2024 where school children gave there dance and singing performance remembers our freedom fighters .
- President Droupadi Murmu unfurled the national flag at Kartavya Path (formerly Rajpath) in New Delhi, followed by a 21-gun salute.
- French President Emmanuel Macron was the chief guest, symbolizing the strong Indo-French relationship.
- A grand parade showcasing India’s military might and cultural diversity marched down Kartavya Path, featuring contingents from all three branches of the armed forces, state and UT tableaus, and breath-taking cultural performances.
- The theme of the 2024 Republic Day was “Viksit Bharat” (Developed India) and “Loktantra ki Matruka” (Mother of Democracy), highlighting India’s aspirations for progress and its commitment to democratic values.
- Various cultural events and activities took place across the country, bringing people together to celebrate this national holiday.
- President Murmu received a traditional welcome on a “Buggy,” a horse-drawn carriage.
- Around 1,500 female dancers mesmerized the audience with a colorful performance highlighting India’s unity in diversity.
- Over 100 women artists playing Indian musical instruments heralded the parade’s commencement.
- The national flag was unfurled using the indigenous 105-mm Indian Field Guns, showcasing India’s self-reliance.